my life By saeed rahmani
پست‌ها: 11,943
تاریخ عضویت: 20 اردیبهشت 1390
اعتبار: 288
حالت من: Shad
آخرین ویرایش در 23-04-1392 06:46 ب.ظ توسط Friga

my life
{By: saeed rahmani }

When i was a child, there was a girl in my life. I was seven. She was a relative of mine. I had seen her several times. She lived in tehran. She was a years younger than me. Several years passed untill i was able to see her. at last after six years i could see her. She had travelled to tabriz, because her father was dead and in fact she was in tabriz for a mourning ceremony. She was a grown-up now, was beautiful and kind. I could hardly believe she was the same girl i had seen before, so hard that i could never ever think of. I wonder how suddenly there flickered a ray of love between us. Gradually my love towards her got strongers so strong that i lost all peace of life and mind. I always thought her. She was all night and day for me. I loved her more than i did myself . We met each other less then, almost 5 or 6 times a year the grief of her detachedment was growing more and more, but we could keep the love going on and on. My emotional attachment to her caused some changes in my life. Suddenly she grew less and less loyal towards me. The wheel of fortune caused the third person, a boy.To appear between us.
Then she forgot my love easily and soon. I couldn't get over her love. As i had learned to love her, i still kept the memory in my heart.the love that i had spent all my life on, automatically grew less and less warm and disappeared. But there was a little ray of that memory in my heart. Failure in love spoiled all my life. I couldn't help crying and moaning. I had no idea who i should open my secret to.
As a turning point some thing happened. I had geography exam on a Saturday. It was Friday afternoon when i felt a sudden changes of heart. Again that old love made me remember my sad days, so that it caused a sense of poetizing to appear in me.that day, instead of studying for exam. I started composing poems about my beloved. my poem was in simple turkish. It included 40 lines, but after one year due to my progress in turkish poetry, i changed that original poem into refined turkish.

Thank you

this is my poem in my life

دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکانپذیر نیست . لطفا
ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید

دورمچم به جای ساعت یکنوار مشکی بستم
تا همه بفهمن من از همه هر چه زمانو متعلق به زمان است بیزارم
من هم روزی قلبی داشتم
که توسط مردمانی ازمیان شما شکست و شکست تا سنگی شد
واکنون روزگاریست که شیطان فریاد میزند..
انسان پیدا کنید سجده خواهم کرد...

=====ஜ۩۞۩ஜ=====

23-04-1392 06:41 ب.ظ

[-]
پاسخ سریع
پیام
پاسخ خود را برای این پیام در اینجا بنویسید.

کد تصویری
royalfuns
(غیر حساس به بزرگی و کوچکی حروف)
لطفاً کد نشان داده شده در تصویر را وارد نمایید. این اقدام جهت جلوگیری از ارسال‌های خودکار ضروری می‌باشد.

پرش به انجمن:

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان