• 0 رای - 0 میانگین

موضوع: The blind man and the jurnalist
ارسال: #1
The blind man and the jurnalist
پست‌ها: 11,943
تاریخ عضویت: 20 اردیبهشت 1390
اعتبار: 288
حالت من: Shad
Once a blind man was sitting on the stairs of a shop holding a hat with one of his hands and their was a paper writing : (( I'm blind please help me!)) beyond him.
Once an inquisitive journalist was walking from their that suddenly he saw the blind man; he looked at his hat, he cloud see only few coins in his hat; then he put some coins in it and then without asking the blind man, took his paper and crushed it; then he opened his bag slowly and took a new paper from their and then again closed the bag slowly. After that he took his pen from his pocket and started writing. After the journalist finished writing he put the paper beyond the blind man again and left the place slowly.
Evening, when the journalist was walking to home again, he saw the blind man that his hat is full of coins and bills. The blind man knew him from the sound of his footsteps and asked if he is the writer what did he wrote on the paper that his hat is full of money ?
Journalist answered : nothing I just changed the way of writing. Then smiled and walked away slowly again, until he disappeared in the darkness of the night.
The blind man never understood what did the journalist wrote on the paper but it was seen on the paper this sentence:
((Today is a good and sunny day of spring but I can’t see the sun or even the spring!!!))
When you can’t success in your work try to change your strategy you; can if you want!Right now smile then start!!!!

دورمچم به جای ساعت یکنوار مشکی بستم
تا همه بفهمن من از همه هر چه زمانو متعلق به زمان است بیزارم
من هم روزی قلبی داشتم
که توسط مردمانی ازمیان شما شکست و شکست تا سنگی شد
واکنون روزگاریست که شیطان فریاد میزند..
انسان پیدا کنید سجده خواهم کرد...

10-04-1392 03:49 ب.ظ

پاسخ سریع
پاسخ خود را برای این پیام در اینجا بنویسید.

کد تصویری
(غیر حساس به بزرگی و کوچکی حروف)
لطفاً کد نشان داده شده در تصویر را وارد نمایید. این اقدام جهت جلوگیری از ارسال‌های خودکار ضروری می‌باشد.

پرش به انجمن:

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان